Amanda Jean is giving blogging a go. My sisters have been bugging me to join the blogosphere for a while now and I am finally giving in. So.. I am currently livin the good life in Cedar City, Utah going to Evans Hairstyling College.
I have myself 3 lovely roommates of whom I love! We are always having a good time being ridiculous. Here in apartment 18 we have the oldest roomie aging in at 21, Kimberly Suzanne Duke, or KimDuke. She is from Vegas and is the craftiest and most creative person you will ever meet.
Next we have Michelle, but we call her shell shell. Shell is 20, from Provo, Utah and is going into nursing. Last but not least is Jenna Durfey, the other freshman. She is 19 from American Fork, Utah and is also going into nursing. She is always up for a deep conversation and a good time, I just love her.
I love school! I love meeting all sorts of people. They are all very unique and have a different story to tell, and they are usually more than willing to share those stories. I have finally gotten myself to a point where i don't gag every time i trim old man ear hairs so I'm on top of my game.
And so let the blogging begin..
3 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited you started a blog!! It's going to awesome reading about all the funny stuff that happen to ya! ;)
Another blogger in the family - hurray!
AMANDA!! I can't beleive you have a blog, that is awseome! You should come back to AZ sometime :)
-Holly
Post a Comment