Monday, April 26, 2010

The End is Near

The end of the semester is coming at us pretty fast, all of a sudden. So we have decided to plan each night so we can make good use of the limited time we have left together. Sadly, I miss the a lot of the exciting plans because of school on Saturdays but its good thing I have roommates that do their best to plan around my schedule.

We kicked off our fun and exciting weekend by going to Wingers. Our favorite restaurant here in town, not so much for the food, but mostly for the service. We seem to get the same waiter every time. One that singles someone from our group out and, "harasses" them with his eyes. His eyes will not leave that persons face for anything. Its creepy and a good time.


The next good time that came our way was yet another institute dance. The best one yet! So many of our friends were there and we just jumped from one group of friends to the next. Loved it.


After the dance we went to a campfire. I have never been to so many bonfires in my life as I have in the past couple of weeks. They are quite the different experience, very cowboy. Which, at first, I wasn't so sure about, but now I'm trying to embrace it. We sit by a fire with cowboys all over having a sing-a-long to old classic country music. Definitely different for me, but I'm really starting to like it.

It wouldn't be a true country experience without squishing 5 people in the front seat of a truck.


We are always able to find a good time. I am so grateful I am here, meeting the people I am and doing the things we do. This is our last week together as roommates and I am so sad about it! I am going to miss this year once its gone! 

2 comments:

The Felix Family said...

Sad!! What are you going to do when they all leave? The summer was actually WAY funner for me then the school year, but my roommates weren't as cool as yours are. Looks like your making fun memories though!

Alexis said...

sad :( but its okay! i will come and visit!!!