This past Friday night my roommate, Jenna, and myself went to our favorite Cedar activity, the institute dance. Sound lame? Wrong. They are LEGIT. I love them. The first time Jenna and I ever did anything together we went to a dance. A little risky since we didn't know each other at all, but we got to know each other real fast after that! We have been to every one since.
As if that's not enough, we also hold almost nightly dance parties in our kitchen. When a song comes on that we love we can't help but dance to it! There are very few dull moments in our apartment!
I just love to dance, don't get me wrong, I'm horrible, but I love it anyway!
4 comments:
As long as your not trying to get married at those institute dances they ARE a good time! P.S. I like the yellow just change your font color to black or blue or something darker!:)
FDP!!!
Dance parties are the best!! Steve and I still throw nightly/daily/ hourly dance parties....lol :) You are adorable and absolutely beautiful!! I'm glad you're having so much fun at school!
hahaha!!!!!! FDP's are the best!!!!!
Post a Comment